Professional Service & Expert Systems Support
We understand how important your computers and network are to you in your home and in your business. We are committed to providing dependable computer, software, and network support to keep your systems up, connected and secure.
Where do you need Help?
Desktop Computer Support
- Operating system updates – We take care of updating your desktops’ operating systems by installing the latest updates and security patches as they become available
- Software installation and updates – Whether your desktops run legacy applications or business productivity software such as Microsoft Office, software must be installed and configured as well as periodically updated
- PC performance tuning – We optimize your desktops for improved performance – and improved employee productivity
- Security – Due to the numerous security threats on the Internet and coming in via email, desktops must be secured with antivirus and anti-spyware software. We install sophisticated security software that can block threats in real-time, block phishing attempts, and more.
- Troubleshooting and repair – When a desktop’s hard drive, hardware fails or software and components are conflicting with each other, computer problems are often difficult to diagnose.
Physical or virtual, Local or remote. We have years of experience with Windows, Linux, and MAC Servers.
- Routine maintenance – Tasks vary based on server type and configuration but may include server updates and patches, defragmentation of hard disks, rebuilding of indexes, database replication, and more
- Security – We install and run sophisticated server security software to protect the server from computer viruses, spyware, malware, and other security threats
- Monitoring – We can monitor the server remotely 24/7 to ensure that anomalies, performance issues, and other signs of trouble are immediately discovered and promptly addressed if warranted
- Disaster planning – What would happen to your data if your server fails, is stolen, or burns in a fire? Disasters can and do occur, despite your best efforts, making data backups an essential part of your business continuity plan. We offer a variety of data backup plans to best meet your needs
- Troubleshooting and repair – Servers can malfunction for any number of reasons, and their components can fail. Figuring out what caused the problem and promptly repairing it is one of our top priorities
Monitoring and Reporting
We setup and manage systems on your network to monitor the availability and health of network hardware, service ports and running programs. If something like the internet goes down, a phone is unplugged, a hard drive is filling up, or your web site goes off-line you will be alerted with a email or text alerts.
A managed services option will also notify us allowing for rapid response and recovery to get you back up and running as quickly as possible.
How safe if you data and network from the casual internet user or from someone targeting your network? If you find a flash drive will you plug it into your computer? You have anti-virus and anti-malware software installed so you should be safe. Right?
We can setup, manage, and help you improve your network security from various attack vectors, but also go beyond this to help you with testing your User Security Awareness, Network Security, and Building Access through various methods such as internet attacks, phishing and social engineering to see just how secure your systems are.
Improve your network security and Contact Us today.
We will help your business small or large work across departments, sites, and business units to expand the capabilities of your technology assets by helping to improve efficiency and streamline operations. Our experience with a wide variety of industries and technology will help you design business specs, create technical documentation, implement process controls to achieve expected outcomes.
Connectivity: Cabling and Wireless
We repair, install and update wired and wireless network systems to maximize the connection capabilities. If your cabling is a mess and needs labeling, organizing, and network components mounted securely rather than dangling by the wires call us to help.
Backups and Continuity of Operations
There are many ways to backup your data to make sure you stay operational should some catastrophic event occur, but you should have a plan in place, documented and up to date today.
Don’t wait to find out that the backups you thought were in place and working are not working so well or for when you need to recover a accidentally deleted file or folder. What about that old system you depend on and no one touches because it might break.
Active Directory, Group Policies, LDAP, ADFS, DNS, DHCP
Active Directory and other network services are an essential part of a network no matter how big or small. These services improve security, network efficiency, access to data and result in cost savings.
We can setup and support your network at one or many sites in a peer-to-peer network or multi forest multi domain environment.
If your using cloud services such as Office365, AWS, or Azure we can help you manage, and maintain your environment to maximize the benefits of these services to align with your business needs.